AIM
AioriaRox

Stickshort -lolwave- Stickshort -lolwave-

Short, but intense.

The animations and sound effects are nearly PERFECT! I think you should REALLY work on making a full-lenght video (with a few minutes or so), reminds me a lot of the Xiao Xiao series!
Good luck on making a successful animation man, you have amazing potential!
I'd rate it with a 10 but it's too goddamn short, haha :)

Piss Portals? Piss Portals?

I guess he got PISSED

I actually smiled watching that, it's so silly!
The voices aren't half bad, and the animations aren't bad either! Sure, you can't draw for shit (from what I've seen), but your animations skills are well above the average newbie!

Keeblur Keeblur

Fucking awesome.

Great cartoon! So awesome, and it's from 2001! I loved it, favorited.

Xtrem Snowboarding Xtrem Snowboarding

Original.

The game has a nice presentation, with pretty graphics and cool song (albeit very repetitive) and an innovative gameplay! There's not much to say, only to expand around the concept!

Zombie Face Ripper Zombie Face Ripper

Meh.

The graphics are FANTASTIC! However, it lags quite a lot even on my fast computer, and it's pretty boring. Again, it looks very professional and all, but it's just not a fun game to play.
Also, the music is great too.
The walking times are horribly boring, and it's not a hard game at all. Perhaps you should make a more dynamic game? As always I see great potential, but it's not used to its fullest extent.

Znemspot - Dino Znemspot - Dino

Too short!

Only 3 levels? The mouse effects are cool, the art is good, the music is relaxing and albeit very easy I know this game can be VERY good, so why did you only give us 3 levels? Is there even any point in uploading this?
Sure, I read it's for children, but I don't think many parents would come to NEWGROUNDS to play games with their kids!

znem responds:

I am working on a larger version with some more, let´s say, Newgrounds fitting content ;) Thanks for your review!

~Lost in the Darkness~ ~Lost in the Darkness~

As a generic person would say: Epic.

The word epic, even being overused to death, describes perfectly the feel of this song. It feels like a mix of a song you would hear in Megaman X6 and a song you would hear from ParagonX9. :P
Would love to see that in more games, too bad you've only been featured in one! ...so far. ;)
This is definitely one of the best epic/trance songs I've heard in NG, I'll spread the word to my friends and hope that you'll get some more recognition for this amazing masterpiece!
Cheers,
AR

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

Indeed impressive.

Awesome music, I loved it. :O

Ultima Eternus - Part IV - B Ultima Eternus - Part IV - B

Unbelivable.

Ultimate Eternus series are just awesome man, I heard them all. Is there going to be a part V? I hope so.
Anyways, I made an review about this series, check it out: http://aioriarox.newgrounds.com/news/
post/343274

Lashmush responds:

I'm in the initial stages of Part V as we speak. Thank you very much for the review, both this one and the newspost you wrote.