AIM
AioriaRox

Xtrem Snowboarding Xtrem Snowboarding

Original.

The game has a nice presentation, with pretty graphics and cool song (albeit very repetitive) and an innovative gameplay! There's not much to say, only to expand around the concept!

Zombie Face Ripper Zombie Face Ripper

Meh.

The graphics are FANTASTIC! However, it lags quite a lot even on my fast computer, and it's pretty boring. Again, it looks very professional and all, but it's just not a fun game to play.
Also, the music is great too.
The walking times are horribly boring, and it's not a hard game at all. Perhaps you should make a more dynamic game? As always I see great potential, but it's not used to its fullest extent.

Znemspot - Dino Znemspot - Dino

Too short!

Only 3 levels? The mouse effects are cool, the art is good, the music is relaxing and albeit very easy I know this game can be VERY good, so why did you only give us 3 levels? Is there even any point in uploading this?
Sure, I read it's for children, but I don't think many parents would come to NEWGROUNDS to play games with their kids!

znem responds:

I am working on a larger version with some more, let´s say, Newgrounds fitting content ;) Thanks for your review!

Food Roll Food Roll

...seriously?

That's horrid, but atleast you've got 3 different game modes. Too bad you can't choose to be a flying penis. Wait, what?
Now that I think about it, the music is pretty addiciting, so that's some points for you. ;P

Happy-Potato responds:

idiot you like penis HAHAHA

Volley Madness Volley Madness

English plz

Even though I understand Portuguese, I think it's better if you guys upload it in English, since this is an American website!
Apart from that, the game is not that bad for a few minutes, but it gets boring and repetitive pretty quickly, and the hit detection is odd, too.
Overall, I think this game has much to improve if you make some more levels, game modes, different kinds of balls and movements! (And improve the hitboxes greatly)

Charlie Sheen Soundboard Charlie Sheen Soundboard

Funny

Although the sound quality isn't the best, it's quite funny if you're a fan of the show, like me! :)
Charlie is just a freaking badass guy, lol

chrisjulian0 responds:

Yeah. Unfortunately the source material isn't the highest quality. I was at the mercy of my source material. Thanks for looking.

game_design_alpha game_design_alpha

Horrible.

Just draw your own graphics using the tools you're given in Flash, it will look much, MUCH better even if you don't know how to draw. Also, try using a different font for the numbers, and make it white!
I know it's only on Alpha, but man it looks so terrible that it annoys me. The gameplay is barely working too, after the first level.
Make some transactions between levels too, but make them pretty, for God's sake! :P

Physics/Depth Toy Physics/Depth Toy

Nice one!

Nice physics man, learning how physics works in flash games are the first step to build your on games, I hope to see more from you in the future!
It can be computer intensive for older computers if you put in a lot of balls, but that is to be expected.
As a game, there's obviously nothing to do for more than 2 minutes, but as a little physics test it's not half bad.
Good luck, man.
Cheers,
AR

Energy Physics Energy Physics

Couldn't expect something else from mofunzone.

The graphics are pretty and nice to the eye and the music is pretty relaxing, so this game already starts off with a pretty good mood surrounding it!
One of the things that set me off about this game was Level 5. I don't know if I'm not seeing something obvious, but I just can't complete it. I can see this game is going to get hard, but pretty fun, in the later levels, but I can't even get a taste on them. I guess I'm too dumb for you guys :(
So yeah, sorry, I can't give you a solid rating, but I'll rate you on what I've seen so far. ;P

Thousand Dollar Soul Thousand Dollar Soul

Absotulety an amazing read.

That is a game that really hooked me, and be surprised, since I'm a person with an extremely short attention sp- oh, look! A kitty! Wait, what? Oh yes, as I was saying, this game has a very nice storyline, the Future Todd character sure was an intriguing person, with many mysteries surrounding him, which was my motivation to continue playing, along with a great story overall.
Nice work, Greg! :)